When completed, Finland’s
fifth nuclear power plant will be Europe’s
most up-to-date nuclear power station. The client is Teollisuuden Voima (TVO).
We are responsible for expert tasks
involved with construction management.
Management of occupational safety issues and
planning-related expert tasks
- Delivery 2004–2013
- Number of personnel: 15
district heating plant, Inari
- We were responsible for construction management.
District heating plant operated by
biofuel and oil (2+3 MW)
- The client was Inergia Lämpö Oy.
We were responsible for the construction
management and supervision of an 8-MWh biogas plant.
- The client was BioKymppi Oy.
We were responsible for the local monitoring
tasks of 400-kV and 220-kV switch fields, 220-kV power lines and power
- Delivery 2008–2010
- The client was Fingrid Oyj.
District Heating Ltd.
Biofuel (logging waste and peat) based
power plant providing district heating and electricity.
power 15.5 MW, electricity 4 MW
- Supervision of electrification.
- Delivery 2009–2010
- The client was Kemijärvi District Heating Ltd.
Hyötytuuli Oy/Pori Tahkoluoto offshore plant
Wind power plant.
- Total power 2.7 MW
- Tasks of the safety coordinator
- Completed in 2010
- The client was Hyötytuuli Oy.